What breakfast for today?

Yup... My sweet mum prepared breakfast for me to bring to work again. Hmm guess what she made for me?

I'm alway got curious what is in the packet food until I reached my office and opened the packet food she prepared. Kind of like opening a present... Haha...

Ya... Today was fried mee hoon! It was nice... Mum's food is always the best in the world!!!

During lunch, I walked to Ubi about 10 min walking and had Yong Dau Foo which is one of my favourite lunch choice of food la. I can get to choose my favourite food like fishball, hot dog, vegetable... I think Yong Dau Foo is quite a healthy choice of food to eat during lunch. Got nice soup too!!!



Then after my lunch, went to shop a bit at the 2nd hand store and bought 2 good books at a very very cheap price.

One is "Lonely Planet- Malaysia,Singapore & Brunei" travelling book and the other one is "HTML 4 Unleashed Professional Reference Edition" reference book.

Guess how much is the book? For clue, you can click on the picture on the right, you might see the price tag there yourself.

Those books are still in good condition that was the best thing and seriously I think I really picked up treasure today! haha... Jian dao bao!!! =p

See when can plan a trip to tour Malaysia with you guys then i can utilise my travelling book... =)

Missed working with the Kiehl's gang members. They should be now at Tangs Orchard holding the black Kiehls umbrella asking people to take polaroid with them I think...

Hope today will be a good weather for them!!!

Sat and Sun I will be joining them again... haha...

Acting as statue again at Orchard... That's sure crazy thing to do in Orchard right?

Keep smiling!!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts