My company's exhibition (May 2008)











Today I went for Semicon Exhibition 2008 at Suntec. My company took part in this exhibition and have a booth there.

Quite an eye-opener for me. Cause I alway been to IT fair and such at Suntec Convention Hall and now it's my company having a booth there.

So I was there to actually observe how my company's sale person do their job and learn some knowledge from them too.

My boss told me that I will be here at the exhibition again tomorrow. I quite happy in a way that I don't have to face my computer 8.30pm-5.30pm again, at least for today and tomorrow.

Not to bad response at the exhibition. There were quite many foreigner at the exhibition. Today I saw something interesting that people are giving out as sovernier.

Guess what? People normally get pen, torchlight, notepad and such right? There was a company who gave out kite! Something new right? Haha... And a lot of people got the kite and heard they went out of stock today.

Tomorrow I will be there again, cause my boss want me to be there to learn more on how the exhibition is being run there.


Comments

Popular Posts