My favourite family routine


My favourite family routine is to go to my granny’s house. I still remember when I was young, every Sunday my whole family will go visit my grandma who stayed at Depot Road.

We will normally arrive there around 11am and she will be in the kitchen preparing lunch for us. My granny is a really good cook and always made us very yummy food.
I still remembered her fried rice was really superb and you can’t find anywhere else. It had got so many ingredients like egg, prawns, char siew pork and Chinese sausages.

My uncle who stayed next unit beside my granny always pampers us with Magnolia icecream as he work in Magnolia company. His fridge is always filled with icecream of a lot of flavours to choose. I always aim for those icecream cone one cause it more expensive and nicer to eat. I really thank my uncle for always treating us like small kids.

It was always a whole day event at my granny’s house. We stayed there for dinner too. All my auntie and uncle will be there for the dinner too. We will always split into two group for dinner as the dining table can only occupied like around 8-10 person each time. We had fun sitting together for dinner and also catching up with each other on updating each other on our day to day life.

This was the moments I treasured most than anything else. Due to my tight schedule, I had not been able to do such routine for very long and I hope I would have more time to do all this thing again. I missed my grandma’s cooking and catching up with my cousin and other relatives.

Visit here to find out more of Nuffnang

Comments

Popular Posts