Have you buy a "Peace Panda" from Breaktalk?

I walked pass Plaza Sing's Breaktalk today and saw a big poster outside the shop. I paused there and see the poster. I felt so sad after seeing the picture and immediately took out my handphone and took this picture. I hope by doing this post I can get more attention from Singaporean to do their little part.

The Sichuan eathquake disaster has robbed many thousands of precious lives, destroyed and separated many families. Join breaktalk in rebuilding the lives of victims by purchasing "Peace Panda".


All proceeds will go to China Embassy and Red Cross Society "China Earthquake Appeal Fund".






JJ Lin Jun Jie did his part as a singer. So right now u can also do your little part by buying this "Peace Panda" bread ($2) sold at Breadtalk.


Your little help mean a lot to them...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts