Our 2nd outing

That day was our 2nd outing together... We finally went to watch Money No Enough 2 after so long... Lucky the show haven't ended yet. We watched it at Cineleisure that day after my work. Dear bought me dinner to eat in the cinema...
We shared the BK burger meal together in the cinema... The burger could taste her sweetness... So nice and thoughtful of her, knowing that I will be hungry after my work and not have any dinner...
Thanks Dear!!!
It was the most funniest movie and also the most sad movie for this year I have watched...
Still remember the Ah Hui's mother who had dementia (Old age illness)... She kept asking his son did he just came home and have he eaten... So funny lor.... I think asked more than 5 times... The conversation was very funny... I don't want to elaborate further. Just go and watch or get the vcd when it's out.
"I said I have eaten and I am very full very full very full very full very full already....."
There are more funny one, please go and watch and you will find out!
After the movie, me and Dear went for our dessert at Swensen... So yummy!
Look at this yummy dessert! Chocolate Icecream with marshmallow on a hot frying pan...
So it's cool and it's hot at the same time!!!

Sharing the desert together

A kiss from my dear making me
the most fortunate person on earth!
Don't tell you what is the plan for this picture yet...
Looking forward for our next and next and next outing.... With Love....

Comments

Popular Posts