3rd day of Chinese New Year

3rd day of CNY still very happy...
Having that CNY mood...
Don't have to work for one whole week untill next monday for CNY!
So happy!


My little nephew just can't smile properly when asked to smile...
Need to capture his candid shot for his nice smile. haha





Look over here...
There is a very big fish in the pond!








Dinner at Suntec City, Ichiban Moshi



Great Jap food!
Yummy!




See.. my nephew with his cute kid meal!
The aeroplance kid meal set... So cute!












Nice Jap Curry Chicken with cheese melt....
I think this picture is lovely....






What wrong?


Can you please sit properly for a photo?

See! I'm lifting Jasmine with my hand! haha!


Look at this bowl! There is a funny story behind this... (Scroll down to read more)

It was a long tiring but fun day that day!
When we reach home,
guess what happened when everyone is busying preparing to get to bed.
My naughty nephew emptied this black container which we use it to put some sweets.
Then he placed it on the floor....
Then he pulled down his short and sat on the container...
and he actually shitted in this container!
I was laughing away as I witnessed the whole process...
It happened within few seconds...
It was super funny when I saw it!
Now I know why kid can make your life happy with stupid thing he do like this...

Comments

Popular Posts