Won $100 Muji Voucher! Mum this is for you!


This morning as I was browsing the magazine

at the 7-Eleven store near my workplace as usual,

I saw this !!! (Surprised)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



It was the card (right bottom entry) which I made for my mum for Mother's Day and

it was sent in for a Mother's Day Contest a few week ago!


Oh yes, I won my mum $100 Muji Voucher!




A picture of the card I took
with my handphone camera before I post out the card....

And for those who know
Edison (Kiehl's Boy) and
should recognised him in the middle entry in that page....
Well if you haven't you can see below picture for his submitted entry.
Yes, he also won $100 Muji Voucher in this contest!
I would say, " Great effort comes great rewards!"

Congratulation Bro!

Comments

Popular Posts