A night at Royal Plaza on Scott Hotel with Jasmine

Royal Plaza on Scott Hotel



The transparent toilet.... wah....

Jasmine's yummy black pepper chicken 10/10! Yummy!

That day we had our lunch in the hotel with my mum cooked soup!

After eating, we start our photograghy!









The next day we woke up about 7am and wash up and went for our breakfast!

We had a big big breakfast!

These are the food we shared...

We ate a lot lor...

Some pose I thought...

Welcome the Prince William and Princess Jasmine to the ballroom! (Thick skin, hahaha...=)




The wine I brought over there!


Edison and Michelle came over to collect something from me

and also have a look at the hotel...


See the sweet couple!

Some nice shots of Jasmine in the hotel taken by me...

Not forgoting to show case my winning couple watches...


And a bouquet of flower I did for Jasmine!

Three roses- I love you!


This was the Deluxe Room we won for the Valentine's Day Photo Contest!

We took lot of photo there and still in the progress of finishing this post....

Comments

Popular Posts