OMY Blog Club Members get exclusive invites! JOIN NOW!


Hi all bloggers,

Wondering why I always get exclusive invites to movie previews, media events, concerts, product launches and more?

The recent few omy events I went:
1) Fire of the Conscience (Click to view)
2) Ice Kacang Puppy Love (Click to view)

Well it is because I am a member of omy Blog Club community!

I really enjoyed being a member....
Why? Cause I get to make new friends during the events and also watch movie before the movie is even open in cinema. It is so fun and interesting!

If you want to get spammed by omy.sg with such invitations, sign up now like me!

NO registration fee

NO blog traffic discrimination
What are you waiting for?


Other than the Blog Club, you can also join omy.sg in their facebook groups below:

- Official omy.sg facebook group
- Offiical Singapore Blog Awards facebook group


Join now!

Comments

Popular Posts