If you have a dagger that turns back time, what event/danger would you change?

If I have a dagger that turns back time, what event/danger would I change?

I wished I can stop the 911 disater from happening.


Well.... I may not possible kill all the terroists with just me alone obviously unless I am Superman!


But at least I could inform the authorities and get them prepare and also activate evaculation for the building which collasped from the crash.

Then I might be on newspaper headline and be a Hero that saved 2995 over lives! Hehe...


This movie is a MUST WATCH!

I used to play this game and I'm so looking forward to see it in movie!!!


Catch Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Movie starting from 27th May 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page

Comments

Popular Posts