Unlucky Day for William

Today I had a bad day!

Was supposed to be a fruitful day with lot of photo of Helix Bridge and the IR to share with everyone!

BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED!!!!

I LOST MY CAMERA!!!

I lost it at Marina Square's toilet!

It was just before I want to head home from Marina Square!

It was NIGHTMARE to me!

I realised it only when I was in the train on my way home at Bishan stop!

Then I quickly alight the train and take the train back to city hall and then rush back to the toilet! On my way back, I also called the Marina Square's customer Service line to ask the staff to help me check if anyone return my camera!

She said no one! I was so sad to hear that...

Was hoping that a kind hearted people who picked up will return to me....
But when I reached the toilet, I asked the cleaner who replied me no one found or hand over to him...

I was terribly disappointed to hear that....

Left my contact number with the customer service and the cleaner and then I rushed to the nearby rubbish bin and start digging...

NOTHING WAS FOUND!

Then I left Marina Square like a zombie....

So sad that I went to 7-Eleven and got myself something cool to drink and cheer myself up a bit....

What a unlucky day for me...

Comments

Popular Posts