Won in Aunty Lucy Look Alike Contest


Hi everyone!

Aunty William Won!

Ya I just took part in the Aunty Lucy Look Alike Contest (Semi Finals) and I got in top 4 out of the 10 who took part! I got home a Ototrimmax... It is a belt to burn the body fats with heat and virbation...




Today each of the contestants will given a ONE MIN talent time...
Not easy at all... I have to imitate Aunty Lucy's action and the way she speak!
So embrassing.... haha...


But the process was fun!



So for my talent time, I decided to have more interative with the audience...
So I had a quiz! I threw them a question" Do you know when is Mother's Day?"

Winner will win the bouquet of Carnation flower I wrapped this morning!
Self wrapping save a lot of money... Guess how much was that bouquet on top?
.


.


.


.


.
I bought the unwrapped flowers at the market for only $7 and I wrapped it myself! So the bouquet after wrapping cost only less than $8! Cheap right!

And a girl answered my question. She get to give her mother this bouquet I made!

Then afterwhich I end with wishing all the mothers a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and a message for my mum "I LOVE YOU MUMMY".

The finals will be next week!

The winner of the finals will win a Oto Cyber Indulge Massage Chair worth $2000+.

If I win that I will give that to my mum as mother's day gift!


William will just do his best!


Check out Aunty Lucy blog- http://www.auntylucyfc.blogspot.com/

Regards
William

Comments

  1. Very goоd poѕt! We wіll be linking to
    thіѕ particulагly great post on our wеbsite.

    Keeρ up the gooԁ writing.

    Also visіt my web site bolt ephedrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I гeаllу lovе your sіte.
    . Very niсe colοгs & themе.
    Diԁ уоu build thіѕ websitе
    уоurself? Please rерlу back as І’m looκing
    to creаte mу νeгу οwn blog
    and wοuld likе tο lеarn ωhere you
    got this from or exactly what the theme iѕ cаllеd.

    Αppгеcіаte it!

    Also ѵisit my hοmеpage :: Ephedra Tea For Sale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts