Megamind- I'm a SUPERHERO too!





Megamind is the most brilliant super-villain the world has ever known... and the least successful.

Metro Man, the caped superhero, protector of Metro City. Over the years, Megamind has tried to conquer Metro City in every imaginable way but often failed because of Metro Man.

Until the day Megamind actually defeats him in the throes of one of his botched evil plans. Suddenly, the fate of Metro City is threatened when a new villain arrives and chaos runs rampant, leaving everyone to wonder: Can the world's biggest "mind" actually be the one to save the day?

I was at the Megamind Gala Movie last night (1st Nov 2010) with my friends! It was a great fun!



A lot of people dressed up for the movie, so am I... Yup I dressed up as a masked superhero, with a big "W" logo representing my name "William". I did those on my own with some cardboard and colour paper.



There were people dressing as Batman, Robin, Supergirl, Power Puff Girls, Mario Girl, Santas Claus too!






















From DreamWorks Animation and Paramount Pictures, MEGAMIND will be hitting theaters in 3D on November 4, 2010. Like it on Facebook and follow it on Twitter. The superhero movie will never be the same!



Visit the official website.

Comments

Popular Posts