Christmas X'mas Decoration in Singapore 2010

Christmas Day has always been special to me. When I was a small boy, I love Santa Claus a lot as we always seen him in TV bringing kids present. He is one that can cheers people up & bringing happiness and joy around!

To ME....
Christmas Day
is a time of sharing joy with family & friends.
Christmas Day is a time to give thanks to friend and family.
Christmas Day is a time to show your love!
Christmas Day is a time to chill out with friend at party/dinner.
Christmas Day is a time to go walk walk along Orchard Road to enjoy the beautiful Christmas lightings.
Christmas Day is my BIRTHDAY!!! Yeah!!!

What does Christmas mean to you?

I would like to take this opportunity to share with everyone some of the Christmas Decoration photo taken by me in Singapore!!!

Last year I also took quite many photo- http://onlywilliam.blogspot.com/2009/12/merry-xmas-everyone.html . Click in to see the photo!!!

This year I was all over Singapore again!!! I have photo taken at Vivocity, Orchard Road, Bugis Junction, United Square, Raffles City, Parkway Parade, AMK Hub and Bishan.











Merry Christmas in advance to all!!!

Comments

Popular Posts