Join Watsons YOU Awards 2011 & Win $2000 Cash (Recruitment till 20 Jun 2011)

WATSONS YOU AWARDS 2011 (Singapore) – ARE YOU THE ONE ?



Hey guys, the Watsons YOU Awards is back again!


I still remember last year 2010, I took part Watsons YOU Awards 2010 and won the Watsons's Friendly Face Male Awards! It was a wonderful journey and I got to know new friends and also went for photoshoot. Get featured in Watsons's Magazine too! (Click here to see my journey 2010)


I won $2000 Cash!!! Isn't it ATTRACTIVE?



Hurry find the right category and take part now!!! (Recruitment is now till 20 Jun 2011)





I was featured on their facebook!!! See my face there, never bluff you right!






There are 4 New Categories Awards this year!



- Friendly Face Female



-Healthly Skin



-Face of the World



-Vitality You






This year I noticed there are more sponsorers too!


Wow! There are Adidas, Brands, Colgate, Neutrogena, etc.

So are you truly YOUnique? 8 talented category winners will each WIN $2000 CASH! 1-year modeling contract AND 1-year supply of attractive sponsor’s products! Join Watsons YOU Awards today! http://tinyurl.com/YOUAwards





Comments

Popular Posts