Elson Soh + Royal Artistes- The Final Showcase 2011

Hey guys,
have you heard that a new local artiste is in town?! His name is Elson Soh and I knew him from the F&N Blogging Competition last year. He was a friendly guy and honestly I think that his songs are not too bad for a Singaporean. Apparently he sings in 3 of the nation’s languages, English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu. It is amazing! I doubt any artiste has done that before. He is pretty talented considering that he knows how to play the piano, the cello and the drums!! I honestly never really supported local music until I heard his compositions and found that it was rather easy-listening, making me want to listen to it over and over again.




True enough, he isn’t exactly Wang Lee Hom or JJ Lin material but still it seems like he is set to be the next big thing here in Singapore! One thing about local talent is that it does not allow newcomers to come in easily and those who have shot to stardom, like Stefanie Sun, JJ Lin and Tanya Chua seem to have lesser exposure after bursting out into the local music scene like a firework.



Can you imagine all the sponsorships he’s been getting? And what’s with him being an ambassador of all those brands?! It’s so cool! House of Mini too!! Now I’m hungry. Wonder if there are discounts if I mention his name; and I heard that they are selling the CDs at a major discount too. Hehehe.

WHY MUST WATCH?
Hey guys, remember I was talking about Elson Soh a few days back? Well, I just found out that he has a concert coming up on the 9th of July and it’s going to be held at the MAX Pavilion. Like really? I thought only the best of the best get to perform in there. He must command some kind of media control.



So I googled Elson Soh The Final Showcase Concert and I wound up at the Royal International Website. Went to ticketbooth.com to check it out and found out that PAssion cardholders get a 30% discount off tickets! Wow! It’s not a bad deal actually come to think of it. And the concert is on a Saturday! I can get my significant other to go for dinner with me and then watch the concert together.




The Royal Artistes seem to be quite a hit too. Tried searching for them on Youtube and found their video at some Charity concert. They don’t sound too bad actually. I mean, everyone can go for that concert!! It branches out to the Malays, the English speaking and the Mandarin speaking too!

I was just flipping through Teenage Magazine and I found an exclusive story of Elson Soh. He is EVERYWHERE!! Everywhere I turn, I will see him in a blue jacket with a cool beckoning gesture complete with the words THE FINAL SHOWCASE 2011.

Let us show some support to our local singer!!!






Concert Details
Spice Up Your Life Elson Soh . Royal Artistes - The Final Showcase Concert 2011

Date: 9 July 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 8pm
Venue: The Max Pavilion @ Singapore Expo
Ticket Pricing: $168 / $128 / $88 / $48 (book via Ticket Booth)

Organized by Royal International Group Pte Ltd
Supported by Life Record Industries Pte Ltd


This blog enty is powered by ASUS N53SV laptop.


Comments

  1. Hi there to evеry bοdy, it's my first pay a quick visit of this website; this blog carries remarkable and truly excellent stuff in support of visitors.

    Also visit my blog home depot garden center

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts