Happy Mid-Autumn Festival 2012 to everyone!!!!

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!!!

Do you all know?
The Mid-Autumn Festival, also called the Mooncake or Lantern Festival, is a traditional harvest festival that is celebrated annually by the Chinese. This year, the festival takes place from 11 September to 10 October.

The Chinese celebrate the Mid Autumn Festival on the 15th day of the eighth Chinese lunar month (30 Sept this year), when the moon is at its fullest.

I still remember when I was young, my parent will bring me to Chinese Garden to carry Candle Lantern. Get mooncakes and other treats at the bazaars and catch night-time performances during the season.

This year I celebrated this joyous occasion a little different with friends.
Thanks Andrew for organising the BBQ at his condo- Castle Green.

Taizheng helping to set up the fire, while I help to snap him in action. haha...

Well I did help him too after I snapped the photo...

Wooo... We have lot of food ordered from BBQ wholesale.

Got drinks and longan & Sea Coconut dessert

Sweet corn for BBQ!!!

See lot of yummy food right!!!

Setting up the fire is never easy....
Thank god everyone is helping out and it's fun!!!

Fan faster please!!! I'm HUNGRY!!! =p

and soon with everyone helping to fan fan fan.....
Yeah!!! We managed to set up the fire and ready to start BBQ-ing!!!

Look over here guys!!!!
Camera man is normally not in the picture... =(

Let's put the food to BBQ and heat up!!!

Man... I just love BBQ Chicken Wings!!!!

What is Linda holding and with that Cute face?
Yes that's our Moscato!!!!

Let open up with a POP!!!!

Yeah...
But I not in the picture again? =(

Set my camera for 10 seconds timer shot!

Finally I am in for the group photo!!!


Cheers!!! Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone!!!!


What is Mid-Autumn Festival without Mooncakes eating!!!
Thanks to Andrew, Terence, Linda and ShuQing for coming early and made this cute mooncakes!!!

What is Taizheng and the rest laughing at?

Oh... Taizheng was rather unlucky!!!!

Cause he got one without filling or  rather the filling was not placed in the center properly.... 
Haha....

Even though this mooncake was not properly done, it's ok...
We tasted the SWEETNESS of those people who had made this for everyone to eat and enjoy this joyous occasion.

Thanks everyone who had came and also helped in BBQ, mooncakes making and cleaning up the places.

It's really TEAMWORK!!! I'm glad to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with you all this year!!!

Hopefully next year we will have a BETTER & PRESENTABLE mooncakes... =P

Comments

  1. This article is an Excellent one.This article is useful for everyone. Could you try $1,500 America Express Gold Voucher. It is Free www.takemyoffers.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts