New Rong Ge Liang Hong Kong Roast



New Rong Ge Liang Hong Kong Roast
Blk 269B, #01-235 Queen St
Singapore 180269

Operating hours:
9am to 8pm daily
Closed 1st Wed of the month

On a afternoon, I visited this place for lunch and tried their Charsiew (Char Sao) & Siew Yoke (Sau Rou) with rice and I really like it very much.

It was no wonder the stall often have a queue during lunch hours. I think the queue is because of its good food quality and the competitive prices.

The sweet sauce mixed with the meat and rice that I ordered is simply heavenly. I love the texture of the Roasted Pork as the crispy skin on top was excellent and the meat was perfectly seasoned and not too dried out.

The Roasted Pork and Char Siew is highly recomended.
Even if you have to queue, it's definitely a rewarding one!

Comments

Popular Posts