A Frothy Revolution with Trio of Tea Cappuccinos from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Kicking off the company’s 50th anniversary this year, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will be introducing Tea Cappuccinos at all its outlets beginning from 8 April 2013 to 25th May 2013 !

So what is Tea Cappuccinos from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf??
Well, they are freshly brewed tea concoctions layered with silky milk foam and drizzled with delicious vanilla bean sauce ! 

What’s more, they are available in three charming flavours, Chai, Scottish Breakfast and Anniversay Blend Tea.
Celebrated for the decades as a passionate innovator of delectable beverages, including the world-famous Original Ice Blended beverage, the cofee Bean & Tea Leaf aims to create another mini revolution with is new tea Cappuccinos. The perfect balance of boldness in flavour and lightness in bodym each cup offers urbanites a respite from every day hustle and bustle.
Customers can choose from the tasty Scottish Breakfast 
to perk up a dull morning (Especially your monday)....

 the soothing spicy Chai to relax their day

or the Anniversary Blend Tea combing white, green, oolong and black premium tea infused with all natural Acai Berry to take in a long heritage od tea drinking in a sip.



So hurry visit The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf today!!!

Comments

  1. I'm not able to find any green coffee near my locality. I get espresso, kopi luwak, black coffee, and regular coffee which I can make in my home also. I really wish to taste green coffee once. Thank you for the blog post. I enjoyed reading it.

    Regards,
    Finn Felton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I all the time used to read paragraph in news papers but
    now as I am a user of web thus from now I am
    using net for posts, thanks to web.

    Check out my blog post green coffee bean reviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts